The Club is concerned and careful about gun safety.
We require all shooters to adhere to the following rules:
• All shooters must wear hearing and eye protection.
• All gun actions must remain open until you are in your station and ready to shoot.
• No more than two shells may be loaded in any gun at any one time.
• Non-members must buy their shotgun shells at the Club.
• Alcohol, drugs and shooting do not mix; no one will be allowed to shoot who appears to be under the influence.
We expect all shooters to adhere to the following principles of gun safety at all times:
ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
NEVER point the gun at something you don’t intend to shoot.
ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
ALWAYS know your target and what is beyond.
ALWAYS know how to use the gun safely.
ALWAYS use proper ammunition.